Monday, January 14, 2013

Club Review: Sugar Ultra Lounge, Barbados


This past Friday I had the pleasure of experiencing one of Barbados open-air clubs, Sugar Ultra Lounge.  This sleek spot located in St. Lawrence Gap is just over a year old and one of the nicer places I have been to on the island.  It has a great sound system and awesome DJ area with great visuals is that over looks the open-aired dance floor.  I think what was extra special about the night was the mix of crowd; primarily this was do to the fact that Chase and Status was laying down a DJ set.  Although there was a bit of rain that evening; it didn’t stop the madness from happening as well as the effect the rain had on the lasers cutting through them.  I don’t necessarily know how Drum and Bass fairs on the island but the crowd seemed to enjoy it.   Over all I thought this was a great venue and spot to spend an evening and will definitely be returning for some drinks with friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment