Thursday, November 15, 2012

UNITY Digital Music Festival

I had mixed feelings when I first heard of the Mixify's 3-day online festival, but the UNITY Digital Music Festival is legit! I have tuned in to the online party and I must say that it is quite enjoyable and hosting some big talent to promote the event. The American electronic duo, The Crystal Method, are set to take stage tomorrow (November 16, 2012) at 4pm EST.  You also have Adrian Lux who threw down an amazing set today and interacted with his fans throughout.

It is quite a concept that Mixify has brought to electronic music lovers around the world with this live stream gathering.  I really even love the feel of the “stage” area and the fan grounds.  Both DJ and fans can communicate view the avatar and chat area, which is truly a great forum to connect with fans.

I look forward to see what day three brings and the future events hosted by Mixify. 



No comments:

Post a Comment